Around 4,750 people are estimated to have slept rough on any given night in England in 2017
Coventry Three Spires Round Table are organising a mass SleepOut to help end homelessness in Coventry… for good!
They're inviting you to join them and up to 100 others at Coventry & North Warwickshire Cricket Club on Saturday 27th October 2018 for a SleepOut in aid of Homelessness. You’ll be joined by other likeminded people who want to make a difference to their great city by sleeping in the cold for one night.
By raising funds and working together, you can stop the sticky plaster mentality and get to the root issues with a plan to eradicate homelessness in the city by providing people with housing, rehabilitation, job opportunities and the support they need to get back on their feet.
What’s in it for you?
Many people around the country have to do this every night, could you do it once? If you sign up you will be rewarded with:
• A City SleepOut 2018 scarf to keep you warm through the night.
• Hot soup up until midnight on 27th October.
• A bacon/sausage batch and hot tea or coffee in the morning at 7am when you wake.
• Cardboard boxes. These will be provided to make participants stay as authentic and comfortable as possible and feel what it’s like to live this way every night!
• Making new friends. Why not use it as a team building event for your business. Corporate and Social Reasonability… done!
• A warm fuzzy feeling of achievement!
The Charity: Emmaus Coventry and Warwickshire
Emmaus provide a home and meaningful work to 18 formerly homeless adults in the Coventry and Warwickshire area. They supply accommodation, all meals, basic clothing and toiletries along with support within a secure environment. In return, the companions work within the community and social enterprises to the best of their abilities.
The Venue: Coventry & North Warwickshire Cricket Club
The event will take place outside in the secure location of the netball courts.
With thanks to all of the sponsors including main sponsors, Merrick Binch Estate Agents
You can join as an individual or as a business - all you have to do is make a minimum fundraising commitment.
To sign up or for more information please CLICK HERE
Want to know more about all the brilliant activities Table members get up to? Click here to find out more about the world's greatest men's club. #achievemore #domore